Shawn made it back to school today after being out for a week. Thank goodness he had a good day. That usually doesn't last very long before he starts pushing his boundaries though. I will be praying for my little darling.
His speech therapist and I had a strategie session today on how we were going to help Shawn to let us know when he is in pain..
Last night he really had a rough night. I felt so bad for my little guy. He couldn't tell us what was wrong. I know that it was his tummy. At least that is what I think it was. He cried for over an hour. We tried everything we could think of to calm him down. Nothing worked so we decided to take him for a ride in the car. We drove around for about 30 minutes. He finally feel fast asleep. I was so upset.
I love the idea she came up with.. we are going to have a poster of a body put Shawn's face on it and have him show us where it he gets hurt and hurts... Shawn will love that idea as long as it is all about him. I will keep you posted on how this works... I just love it..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So glad he had a better day!
ReplyDelete