.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Shawn has been doing Gymnastics now for 1 1/2 years. He actually is really getting pretty good at it. When he first started at the gym that he goes to he was in the special needs class. He did very good in the class. Summer came we were very lucky and fortunate that the gym offered to let Shawn do their Summer program. I had a couple other programs that I had wanted Shawn to possibly do but the people were not very inviting for Shawn... Needless to say I was very excited that Bayside Gym was willing to give my precious angel a chance. He loved it, they loved him.. It was so good for him. When the school year started Shawn was able to move up from the special needs class to a regular class with boys. Grant it he needs alittle attention but they have been so wonderful with him.
Shawn will be in his first program in May. I was very nervous about doing it but the gym really wants him to take part. They are so wonderful with him. It is nice to see that they are willing to help him so he can be a part of something that everyone else is doing. I wasn't going to do it because I didn't want to be a burden. I am so thankful and grateful for everything they do for my baby, they don't see it that way. So anyway he will get his first trophy and do his first routine. They are going to modify a routine just for him. Okay.. so now I am alittle excited for him.. I will be posting pictures as he starts to get ready..

No comments:
Post a Comment