Friday, April 2, 2010

Shawn and Daddy's Car

Shawn has had a very busy and interesting spring break.. this week daddy had decided to leave his good car home in the garage and drive the truck to work.. Well I guess Shawn thought it was a good time to take over his car. All I can say is I am glad Shawn is Shawn because if it was anyone else we would be dead!!!!



First Shawn decided to use daddy's car to bounce his soccer ball off of.. he left skid marks all the way down the roof of the car. Ones that would not just rub out. He also decided to get in the car and rearrange all the mirrors, the visors, and anything else he could in the car for his daddy. Well daddy had an appt. this morning to get the car detailed to get the skid marks rubbed out. You would think that would be enough damage for one day!!! But nope... the car was dead.. yeap little sinker left the door open a crack so the lights stayed on. killed the battery.. So Robert had to get a new battery before he could do anything else. I just stayed in the house and tried not to pay attention to everything going on.. didn't want to feed the fire anymore.. Needless to say it was an interesting morning.. Funniest part??? Shawn had no clue what he really did wrong.. and Robert really couldn't be mad at him. Thank goodness.. Everyday is an adventure....

No comments:

Post a Comment